WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE NOT SEEING ANY RESULTS FROM ATP EXTREME
If you have been taking ATP Extreme for at least 7 days and are not seeing any results, the tips below may help.
We recommend you apply all of them as soon as possible and let us know if it helps.
EAT MORE CARBS
Eating a diet higher in carbohydrates (rice, potatoes, pasta, bread) is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL when using ATP Extreme to build strength and muscle. The carbs are what fuel intense muscle exertion and heavy lifting, and are what fills the muscles making them look fuller and increasing muscle pump.
If you are on a low carb diet, we recommend eating all your carbs in the meal before you train. This way, the carbs are in your muscles when you train.
- If you train in the morning – eat all your carbs for dinner the night before.
- If you train mid-day, eat a high carb breakfast
- If you train in the eve, eat a high carb lunch
TRAIN TO FAILURE
Training to failure means doing an exercise until you cannot do another rep because your muscles are fully spent.
This is CRUCIAL if you want to realize noticeable gains from ATP Extreme.
You do NOT have to lift HEAVY weights to see results from ATP Extreme, but you do have to train to failure.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you just train for “maintenance,” where you go to the gym and always do the same weights for the same amount of reps and sets, then there is NO WAY for you to tell if ATP Extreme is working for you, because you are never testing your muscular limits. In addition, you will never build strength and muscle this way because you are not challenging your muscles or tearing down any muscle tissue – which are both required for muscle growth and strength increases.
INCREASE YOUR DOSAGE
Instead of taking 4 capsules 30 minutes before training, try taking 6 capsules 30 minutes before training.
Don’t worry… this increased dosage is still totally safe and should not lead to any side effects.
DO TWO (2) SETS TO FAILURE AT THE END OF YOUR FAVORITE EXERCISES
One of the great benefits of ATP Extreme is that it should noticeably reduce your recovery times between sets due to the increased blood flow.
This benefit is what increases your training capacity and reduces your rate of fatigue. However, it is up to you to take advantage of the increased training capacity and push harder in the gym.
With this is mind, we recommend doing 2 sets to failure at the end of all your favorite exercises. This will help you maximize the results you get from ATP Extreme, and make the benefits more noticeable.
IF NONE OF THE TIPS LISTED ABOVE HELP, HERE’S WHAT WE SUGGEST…
- It is very possible that you are low in iron and should start taking a good iron supplement. When you are low in iron, your blood will not be able to carry a lot of oxygen to your muscles during workouts. This will negate the vasodilation benefits of ATP Extreme and lead to a fast rate of fatigue.
- Stack ATP Extreme with a high quality creatine supplement. If your body does not efficiently create ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) you will also fatigue quickly.
- Both iron and creatine supplements may cause constipation, so make sure to drink plenty of water if you decide to try either of these recommendations.
- Click on the red text above to see the supplement we recommend.
If you have questions on any of these tips, please do not hesitate to call us: